Safar-e-Karbala Full Video

Video: Safar-e-Karbala(Urdu)

Safar-e-Karbala Video Part 1

 "I never revolted in vain, as a rebel or as a tyrant, but I rose seeking reformation for the nation of my grandfather Mohammad. I intend to enjoin good and forbid evil, to act according to the traditions of my grandfather, and my father Ali Ibn Abi-Talib." -H.Imam Hussain (a.s.)
 

 Safar-e-Karbala animation video which revolves around the time when Hazrat Imam Hussain ibn Ali (a.s.) started his journey for the sake of the Ummat of his grandfather Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W.) and how he and his companions were brutally Martyred on the plains of Karbala.

 

 This video, based on a part of the life of Imam Hussain (a.s), the grandson of the Holy Prophet (pbuh), highlights the journey of Imam Hussain (a.s) from Medina to Mecca and from Mecca to Karbala and the situation of those cities during that era. This film also portrays parts of the battle of Karbala and the Martyrdom of Imam Hussain (a.s) and His Companions.
 

 

Video: Safar-e-Karbala